We're extremely proud to be the only gardening footwear endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society. Whether you're relaxing in the garden or sprucing up flower beds, our Muckster II ankle boot is ideal for the unpredictable British weather and perfect for slipping on and off for ease. These garden boots feature 4mm neoprene, making any garden chore an enjoyable one, along with breathable air mesh lining keeping your feet cool on warmer days. The versatile rubber outsole holds in muddy conditions, yet sheds dirt quickly and efficiently. Come rain or shine, these RHS endorsed ankle boots provide extreme comfort and practicality.
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 4mm neoprene for flexibility
- Breathable air mesh lining
- Ankle height with pull-tab for easy on and off
- RHS endorsed
- bioDEWIX Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM for odour control and moisture management
- Outsole designed for light duty use on firmer surfaces
- Estimated boot height 19cm/ 7.6"
- Estimated max circumference 33cm/ 13.3"
- Measurements based on a size 8, variations may occur across sizes
- Half sizes order up
The Royal Horticultural Society. Trade marks of The Royal Horticultural Society (Registered Charity No 222879/SC038262) used under licence from RHS Enterprises Limited.