We're extremely proud to be the only gardening footwear endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society. Whether you're relaxing in the garden or sprucing up flower beds, our Muckster II shoe is ideal for the unpredictable British weather and perfect for slipping on and off for ease. These garden shoes feature 4mm neoprene, making any garden chore an enjoyable one, along with breathable air mesh lining keeping your feet cool on warmer days. The versatile rubber outsole holds in muddy conditions, yet sheds dirt quickly and efficiently. Lightweight and flexible, these practical shoes have a stretch-fit top-line binding to keep out unwanted dirt and pebbles whilst remaining waterproof. Come rain or shine, these RHS endorsed shoes provide extreme comfort and practicality.
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 4mm neoprene for flexibility
- Breathable air mesh lining
- Secure top-line to keep dirt out
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- bioDEWIX Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM for odour control and moisture management
- Outsole designed for light duty use on firmer surfaces
- Estimated product height 12cm/ 4.9"
- Measurements based on a size 8, variations may occur across sizes
- Half sizes order up
The Royal Horticultural Society. Trade marks of The Royal Horticultural Society (Registered Charity No 222879/SC038262) used under licence from RHS Enterprises Limited.