The Arctic Sport II short boots are designed for women who love the outdoors, even in the coldest conditions. These mid-height boots step up the warmth factor with cosy fleece lining and a 5mm neoprene inner boot for ultimate warmth in extreme conditions. The stretch-fit top-line binding keeps the boots snug to your legs to keep cold air out and warm air in. An EVA moulded midsole offers support and the rugged outsole helps grip. Whether you��re walking the dog or out about town, these high-performance winter sport boots will keep your feet comfortable in frosty temperatures whilst remaining stylish �C ideal for outdoor enthusiasts! Described as ��Very hard-wearing, these workhorse boots should last you for years.
�� by The Independent.
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
- Fleece lining for warmth
- Lightweight EVA midsole for added comfort
- Rugged outsole for grip
- bioDEWIX Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM for odour control and moisture management
- Mid-height with pull-tab for easy on and off
- Hard-wearing outsole designed for optimum use on muddy surfaces
- Estimated boot height 31cm/ 12.4"
- Estimated max calf circumference 37cm/ 14.9"
- Measurements based on a size 5, variations may occur across sizes
- Half sizes order up